We are looking for an Ad Operations / Trafficking specialist to join this leading AdTech company based in Central London. Working as the platform management specialist you will work with a team of Platform Managers and Technical experts in delivering an exceptional service to some of the worlds larges Media companies.
Duties will include guiding campaign delivery and management and end-to-end delivery of campaigns from responding to briefs through reporting and delivery to the client and the wider team.
Whether you currently work for another AdTech / Programmatic company, agency side or with a media organisation we would like to hear from you.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of campaigns.
- Spend time with media clients servicing their needs and helping with any issues they have managing their portfolio of campaigns
- Running network level reports and analysis, and presenting this back to both commercial leads and clients directly
- Ownership of client communication and expectation management
- Monitor client activity and provide consultation services to ensure platform is used as intended and maximize output
- Delivering data
- Working closely with the Technical Solutions team to highlight platform issues and bugs, point of contact back to client on these issues and their resolutions
- Working closely with Media Team to ensure supply is maintained and available (when needed) for client needs
- Proactive at knowledge sharing, training, and socializing best practices / lessons learned with the broader operations and commercial team
Required Skills & Abilities
- Hands on experience of using adtech for digital advertising
- Excellent presentation skills
- Exemplary communication skills
- Broad understanding of digital advertising.
- Ability to maintain workflow and self-prioritise tasks effectively to hit deadlines.
- Project / Programme management experience skills a plus
- Media agency
- Ad ops