A unique and exciting opportunity has become available within a market leading financial services company for a Platform Investments Manager. Based in fantastic modern offices in Salford Quays, my client has extensive growth plans in place for 2018 and they are looking for a committed, professional and experienced operational manager to join their reputable company on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will reporting into the Head of Dealing and will be responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the Platform Investments team.
This is a rare opportunity on the North West market for an experienced Investment Operations Manager to commit to a forward thinking company during an exciting time of growth and development. In return for your commitment and expertise, my client can offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and opportunities for career progression.
Key responsibilities for the Platform Investments Manager:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the Platform Investments team whose duties include:
- Ensuring all trades are executed within set timescales
- Reviewing and setting up collective investment funds within the universe
- Creation and checking of Programme trades
- Production of Market Exposure reports
- Review and input of securities prices
- Review new and existing stocks on Funds & Share services
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with market counterparties and internal departments
- Managing and developing staff including 1-2-1s, performance reviews and training
- Overseeing the testing of system upgrades
- Process and procedure developments
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have solid experience from a people management role within the investment industry, with an excellent understanding of stockbroking principles
- Experience working with funds / trade execution
- Proven leadership qualities with the ability to motivate and develop team members
- Self-motivated with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Client focused attitude with the ability to develop long lasting professional relationships
- Problem solving and decision making skills
If you are an experienced Investment Operations Manager who is looking to commit to a highly successful firm, then this is the role for you! Alongside a generous benefits package and salary, my client can offer a fantastic working environment within their impressive, modern offices. Extra benefits include an on-site gym with free daily exercise classes.
If you meet all of the above requirements for the Platform Investments Manager then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.