Are you an AWS Solutions Architect or Senior AWS Engineer who wants to help shape the way teams work in a Cloud environment? If so, we would like to hear from you.
What are we doing? Ticketmaster is the #1 ticketing company in the world, selling millions of tickets through its systems which are developed by geographically distributed development teams.
The Platform team is newly formed and in its infancy. We see ourselves as a team engaged with multiple engineering teams to address common needs and challenges that impact their productivity.
We are looking for "hands-on" AWS solutions architects and senior AWS engineers with a good mix of development and operational skills. You will provide expert knowledge and guidance to multiple European platform delivery teams that are adopting cloud technology and are undertaking multiple production enterprise application migrations to AWS. You will work with engineering teams from the point of initial engagement, through proof of concept and then provide ongoing guidance through the implementation of each project. In addition, you will work both with and independently of engineers to design and develop innovative tooling and encourage adoption by teams to deliver operational efficiency across platforms.
To apply, you will have deep technical knowledge in these areas:
REQUIRMENTS - SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Amazon Certified Solution Architect, AWS certified DevOps Engineer (Developer Associate) or equivalent commercial experience
· Commercial experience of migrating Production enterprise applications into AWS
· Experience in defining new architectures and the ability to assist delivery teams from an architectural planning standpoint.
· Experience with high performance, high capacity Multi-tier architectures: load balancers, caching, web servers, application servers, databases, and networking.
· Strong experience in automated deployment of infrastructure and applications
It’s the perfect time for you to join the team and be part of the decision-making process which will feed in to the team mission and roadmap.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job