Previous Customer service experience?
Meraki Talent are recruiting for one of the UK’s leading Platform providers who are seeking administrators for their front office team based in Edinburgh. The successful applicant will be working for an organisation who have won numerous industry awards for their Platform.
This is a fast-paced environment and would be best suited to individuals who can manage a demanding workload, whilst providing excellent client service.
• Providing excellent Client Service
• First point of contact for customers
• Dealing with complex queries and providing timely solutions to any issues
• Managing incoming telephone calls, emails, and Web Chat
• Proven track record of providing excellent customer service
• Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
• Knowledge of Platform Investments or a willingness to learn
This role is with a great firm and includes a fantastic package. The successful candidate will be hired on a 3 month initial contract with the very real possibility of going permanent. If you feel you have the relevant experience and are keen to pursue this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job