An experienced Plater is required for a Heavy Engineering facility based in Stockton. This position is a temp to perm role.
- Working to various engineering drawings, including the understanding of welding signs and symbols
- Plating and fabricating steel
- Undertaking hand burning and the profiling of steel
- Abiding by strict Health & Safety protocol
- MIG Welding to a high standard including performing fillet, butt and multi-run welds
- Applicants must be competent to read and interpret complex engineering drawings, including welding signs and symbols
- Applicants must be Time Served as a Plater or Fabricator
- Applicants must have experience working within a heavy engineering environment
- Be able to competently MIG weld mild steel
- Be skilled with various plating and fabrication techniques and able to use associated equipment
This position pays £8.54 (days), £9.82 (backs) and £10.68 (nights). This position operates on a temporary to permanent basis and comes with readily available overtime including time & 1/3 during the week, time & ½ Saturdays and double time Sundays
Applicants will work a 2 shift rotation comprising day and back shift. The hours of work are 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm. This work is Monday to Friday. In periods of peak production applicants must also be flexible to work a night shift (11pm-7am).
POINT OF CONTACT
Please contact Joe Rowan for more details on or at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job