Job Title: Plater/Fabricator
Salary: £10 - 11.00 per hour depending on level of experience
Shifts: Monday to Thursday 7am to 4pm, Friday 7am to 12pm - Overtime available
This Cannock based company is a highly respected supplier in the field of steel fabrication. They provide Shearing, Bending, Punching/Cropping, Mig, Tig, Stick, Stud Welding and fabrications up to 10 tonne. As well as providing excellent customer service they also provide a reliable delivery service.
Due to increasing order books, they are now looking to recruit a Plater/Fabricator to join their successful team
The job Role
You will be plating and fabricating meduim to heavy fabrications
- To review engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded
- Perform all plating tasks
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
- Ensure production timings are met/exceeded
- Work as part of a team to produce orders on time and within customer expectation/quality requirements
- Carry out and record daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and safety checks
You should be able to work from engineering and fabrication drawings and work under your own steam
Working experience as a Plater is essential.
You will only be working day shifts and there are great opportunities for career development in this company
Monday to Thursday 7am to 4pm, Friday 7am to 12pm
To apply; pleasse send your CV to or call Zandy onEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- heavy fabrications