Harvey McQueen are extremely excited to be recruiting for an experienced Plastic Fabricator Chargehand. The ideal candidate must have experience of setting out, folding and welding plastics such as PP, PVC, PVDF. Hand welding ability would be an advantage. This fantastic opportunity includes an excellent benefits package of:
- Hourly rate of £12.15
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
About the role:
- At least 50% of work will be fabrication.
- Prioritise and issue work to 6 other plastic fabricators.
- Liaise with project managers over design and manufacturing issues.
- Monitoring quality of other fabricators work during manufacture.
- Pattern development would be useful.
- Monitor stock levels.
- Help schedule material requirements for jobs.
- Check and approve timesheets.
If you have the skills/experience for this, don't delay, apply here for immediate consideration. For further information contact Michelle Barrett at Harvey McQueen Recruitment.
- Plastic Welding
- Supervisory Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'