There is now a vacancy for a Plastic Extrusion Setter to join a leading company in Horsham, West Sussex. Salary for the Plastic Machine Setter is according to experience, in the region of £34,000 including overtime + benefits. Plastic Extrusion Setter role works on a day shift Mon-Fri.
You MUST have experience of setting plastic extrusion machinery.
The company have been established for over 40 years, and provide extruded products to a variety of industries including pharmaceutical, construction and marine.
Plastic Extrusion Machine Setter - Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working under pressure to tight manufacturing deadlines
• To provide expertise in plastic extrusions
• Setting and running machinery
• Working towards client-specific, high quality production, rather than high volume batch manufacturing
• Providing support to more junior factory members
• Ensuring all health and safety standards are adhered to
Plastic Extrusion Setter - Candidate Requirements:
• Background in setting extrusion machinery
• Lives within a commutable distance of Horsham
- Machine Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job