Are you an experienced Plastering Lecturer looking to start a new job immediately?
One of our large colleges based in North East London are currently seeking a Plastering Lecturer to start a temporary contract starting as soon as possible!
Ideally you will have:
- Experience as a Plastering Lecturer in Colleges
- A1 Assessor Qualification
- Plastering Qualification
- Trade experience in Plastering
Some of the benefits working with CER:
- Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme
- Dedicated consultant committed to finding you the right job for you who will support you during your assignment.
- Fully funded online CPD training
If you're committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young people we're keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we'll get back to you or simply call us direct on .
- Plastering Lecturer
- Plastering Assessor
- Plastering Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job