MTrec are currently recruiting for experienced Plasterers based in the Washington area. You would be working for a growing company and we are looking for candidates who have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You can either use your own vehicle or use a company van, please see pay rates below.
This is a good opportunity for a well paying role with an immediate start.
For the right candidate this will turn in to a long term position.
To be considered for this role you MUST have an in date CSCS card.
- Daily meetings with the Team Leader or Supervisor to discuss workload
- Responsible for plastering in a variety of commercial and industrial environments
- Unloading materials from deliveries if required
- Heavy lifting and manual handling
- Using various hands tools including drills and screw drivers if required
- Quality inspection of all completed work
- To carry out a variety of different duties if required, as set by the Team Leader
- To always maintain the company’s health & safety standards, including general housekeeping duties such as keeping your area tidy
- Must have a CSCS card
- Successful candidates need to have Manual Handling Training/experience
- Asbestos Awareness training would be beneficial but can be provided
- Use of own vehicle would be advantageous but a company van can be provided for the right person
- Must have a driving license
- Days - Monday to Friday 7:00am to 4.30pm with over time if required
- Please be flexible for slightly different start and finish times, however it will always be a day shift
- Secure employment working for a growing company
Using company vehicle:
- £12 per hour
- Over time £18 per hour
Using own vehicle:
- £14 per house
- Over time £21 per hour
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'