Our client, a reputable Housing Association based in Greater Manchester, is currently recruiting for Multi-Skilled Plasterers on a temporary basis, with a potential chance to go permanent.
They are offering a competitive hourly rate and annual salary which is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Carrying out Plastering works on planned kitchen and bathroom upgrades, void properties and responsive maintenance on tenanted social housing properties
* Carrying out plastering and rendering in domestic Social Housing properties
* Assisting other trade operatives on site with planned upgrades
* Undertake skimming and dotting and dabbing
* Desirable, but not essential if can assist with basic plumbing and basic carpentry such as skirting boards
The successful candidate must have:
* A full, clean UK driving license
* Own transport and hand tools
* NVQ Level 2 qualification
* 35 hours a week, 8-3:30 with 30 minutes lunch
James Andrews Recruitment Solutions is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Plastering, Social Housing, Tenants, Maintenance
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don’t forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'