Do you want stability with a growing business?
Do you want to work in a business that has continual small/medium and large ongoing contracts?
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen with this long established Construction Business, and they are seeking a plasterer to work on a variety of different contracts.
The company are offering a permanent employed role, covering domestic and commercial work in and around the local area, with the long term benefits of a secure job in an ambitious company. Also on offer is a 3 year personal training programme to benefit career growth.
The company have been steeped in building history in the local area and are continuing to push forward with new and exciting developments.
As a plasterer, you will work in a team of skilled workers on various projects; including refurbishment, construction and development.
You will work in accordance with all relevant safety legislation, relating to health, safety and the environment.
It is expected you will have the following skills and characteristics:-
- Planning and Time Management - to ensure that projects are completed within set timeframes.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and clients when required.
- Continually work to high standards and to client specification, reporting any issues to site management.
Day to day expectations
- Plastering Services.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced plasterer and have:-
- Excellent people skills to work with staff at all levels
- excellent organisational and planning skills
- the ability to take on responsibility when required and make decisions
- a good level of finish with an eye for detail
- an understanding of Building Regulations and health and safety requirements
The company undertake various sizes of projects throughout Cheshire and North Wales and therefore it is expected you would be located within a reasonable commute of these areas.
Wage is negotiable depending on experience, and can be discussed further on application, including long term individual growth potential.
We would welcome applications from all levels of experience, as what is more important is the drive and ambition to make a significant contribution and provide a top level service to clients.