Length: 2 months +
Salary: Dependent upon experience
A social housing provider in the Worcestershire area would like to secure a Plasterer on an ongoing temporary basis, with a potential for a future permanent position, looking to start ASAP.
Day to day duties include:
- Undertaking lining and skinning of walls and new ceilings
- Working on a rooftop housing project
- Carrying out work alongside the kitchen and bathroom team
- Carrying out patching of walls for works
- Working to quick turn around periods
- Providing high levels of customer service
- Working individually in social housing properties
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in occupied properties
- Qualifications in Plastering
- A full driving license
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact John Smith or Daniel Hurley onor alternatively email
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for £25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.