An experienced CNC Plasma Cutter is required to work for our Engineering client based in Stockton. This vacancy will operate on a temp to perm basis.
- Setting and Operating a CNC Plasma Cutter
- Working to engineering drawings
- Hand burning
- Ensuring good attention to detail
- Complying with Health & Safety
THE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must be able to work in a heavy industry setting and due to the unsociable nature of shifts, it may prove beneficial for applicants to have their own transport
- Experience within a similar environment
- CNC Plasma Cutting experience is a must
The role pays £8.22 for days, £9.45 for backs and £10.28 for nights.
- This position involves shift work alternating days (7am-3pm), backs (3pm-11pm) and nights (11pm-7am).
- In periods of peak production, this role may require night shift work, however additional shift allowances will be paid.
- There is also available overtime paid at enhanced rates (time & 1/3 during the week, time & ½ Sat and double time Sunday).
- This position operates on a temp to perm basis following a satisfactory probation period
THE POINT OF CONTACT
- heavy industry
- plasma cutter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job