Our client is a family run business with a passion for plants and everything in gardening. They believe in traditional service and offer excellent quality and value on literally thousands of products. With over 20 years of experience and a wealth of knowledge, they offer a huge range of the finest quality plants which are carefully sourced and set out in displays which are coordinated for colour and planting situations.
As Plantarea Supervisor you would be responsible for the day to day running of all plant areas, maintaining a high standard of presentation on retail areas and monitoring the quality and health of all plant stock on site. You should be able to work with and motivate a team to achieve the best possible customer service while creating a smooth running and pleasant environment for our customers.
Candidates must have:
- A sound knowledge of plants, pests and diseases, preferably with horticulture qualifications
- An eye for detail and creative skills for presentation
- Previous experience in plant retailing
- Good communication skills when dealing with customers, colleagues and suppliers
- A positive attitude with the ability to inspire and motive your team
- Flexibility, enthusiasm, good organisational skills and judgement, while being commercially aware
Working Pattern and benefits:
- Full Time - 4 weekdays and alternate weekends (39 hrs per week)
- 28 days annual leave
- Generous store staff discounts
As an independent Garden Centre with a strong focus on plants, our client is committed to growing the business, setting high standards and delivering excellence customer service. They are currently seeking an experienced Plantarea Supervisor with good logistical skills, an eye for detail and a hands-on approach. Horticultural retail experience is a requirement.
If this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy is of interest, please apply or contact Sara Yassin.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we receive, it is not possible to respond to every one. Therefore, unless you hear from us within the next 14 days, your application for this Plantarea Supervisor vacancy will have been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'