Award winning recruitment Company, “Templine” are looking to recruit a Plant Service Engineer - (Field Based) based to join our well established client on a permanent basis.
Overview: As a Field Based Service Engineer, you will be maintaining and supporting our fleet of plant equipment. Responding to breakdowns and carrying out preventative maintenance as required.
The role would suit a Mechanical Engineer from a plant equipment background, looking for a field based role within a market leading firm with full product training and some overtime.
- Dealing with all aspects of the equipment: electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic or pneumatic.
- Regular inspection, servicing and repairing of plant machinery and equipment.
- Identifying faults and repairing or replacing faulty parts.
- Sound fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Broad knowledge of various brands and manufacturers.
- Recording on daily log sheets the work done and time spent on it.
- Travel from one site to another to service machines.
- Time may be split between a workshop and sitework.
- Great understanding of customer expectations.
- Mechanical Engineer from a Plant equipment background.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Mechanical, electrical and hydraulics knowledge.
- Ability to work alone and also as a good team member.
- Plan your own work and improvise if required.
- Flexible attitude to working hours and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Good communicator, accurate, methodical and systematic.
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service.
Permanent - Full Time
£21000 - £31200 per hour (Salary would be dependant upon experience)
On offer is full training through a programme which will develop your knowledge and expertise on the company's product range to ensure you have the skills to able to competently work in this role.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this role then please call and ask for Jarred or send your CV today.