£11p/h - £13p/h d.o.e.
My client is a leader in providing waste management and environmental services.
Due to a sustained period growth, they are looking for the services of two plant operators to work at their busy site operating bulldozers and loading shovels.
- Are you looking to join a market leader?
- Do you want a steady, stable and safe working environment?
- Are you looking to join a company that will invest in you?
- Are you looking to progress and learn?
Responsibilities of a Plant Operator
- You will be involved in operating plant machinery
- You will be responsible for a safe and tidy work area
- You will be required to do occasional overtime at an enhanced rate
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in operating bulldozers and loading shovels is essential
- Ideally you will be from a groundworks or waste background
- Must have excellent time keeping
- Must be a team player
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a highly professional organisation that is a genuine leader in the environmental industry.
If you have previous experience in plant operating and have bulldozer and loading shovel tickets, then we would like to speak to you as soon as possible.
Please contact Andrew Billington on the listed number to discuss things further, otherwise simply email with a copy of your current CV and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
All correspondence will be handled in the strictest of confidence.