Are you an experienced factory, manufacturing or plant operative? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting for a Plant Operative for their plant in Ivybridge and they want to hear from you!
Our client believe that people are their business. They offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. Joining the team as a Plant Operative, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Enrolment into their operator development programme where you will become fully skilled in the tasks you undertake
- Achieve recognised vocational qualifications
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free uniform and PPE
- Free parking
- Access to the company rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to the Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice on a whole range of issues
- Training and development opportunities
Who are the business looking for?
As the ideal Plant Operative, you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- A willingness to learn and develop your current skill set
- Good communication skills and a desire to work as part of a team
- A flexible approach to work (evening & weekend work may be required, subject to business need)
- The ability to provide excellent service to both internal and external customers
- Basic computer literacy
It would be desirable if you also have experience of mobile and fixed plant operations and manual handling, however, full training will be provided.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Plant Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Operating the plant
- Driving mobile equipment
- Processing and loading materials including mixing asphalt and batching concrete
- Operating the weighbridge
- General housekeeping
With our client, their people have been shaping the world around them for more than 100 years, from the roads they drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals they live in and work in. The business are very proud of their history and what makes the company they are today. They also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue their growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of the industry.
If you share our client’s values and have the drive and enthusiasm to help them fulfil their vision, the business would like to meet you. Please click APPLY below now to register your interest in the role of Plant Operative!The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Plant Operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job