The plant operative is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plant's equipment on site.
Our client, based in Torrington are one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
The successful Plant Operatives responsibilities will include;
- Safely and competently operating static and mobile plant.
- Regular operating of various types of specialist plant and machinery such as loading shovels, screens, trommels, chippers and shredders, and other equipment provided by the company.
- Routine daily checks, maintenance, and cleaning of all plant, machinery and site surroundings.
- Sorting, picking, segregating and composting of recyclables.
- Placing of waste delivered in to the Composting facility
The successful Plant Operative candidate will posses the following;
Heavy Plant Experience
General waste management knowledge admirable
- plant operative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job