F M Conway is an award-winning infrastructure services Company delivering vital services in transportation, the built environment and open spaces for communities and business.
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Asphalt and Aggregates Manager to join our Croydon Asphalt Plant.
As Plant Manager you will contribute to the safe operation and cost control of the plant. Positively influencing the profitability of the business through the professional management of the company’s asphalt production operations.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Excelling in safety management, motivation and safety KPI’s.
- Supporting the Operations Manager and/or Head of Operations in all aspects of the business.
- Managing and motivating the operational teams.
- Collating KPI’s and demonstrating improvement in reliability, fuel efficiency and on-time mixing.
- Producing regular and ad-hoc reports on performance.
We are looking for candidates who have robust operational asphalt and aggregates management experience, alongside strong project management skills. You will also hold a professional safety qualification and be experienced in working under pressure. To succeed in this role, you must be an individual thinker with a strong customer focus.
In return for your commitment FM Conway will offer you a competitive salary with a wide range of benefits such as company pension, discretionary company bonus, free parking and career & professional development.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job