Plant Manager (Chemical/ Comah/ Manufacturing)
Monday to Friday 39 hours
Circa £45,000 to £50,000 per annum + Company Pension up to 20% + Private Medical + Life Assurance + Flexi-Time + On Site Medical Centre + 25 Days Leave + Bank Holidays.
Chemical Plant Manager required for a successful chemical plant. This is a great opportunity to join a company at a senior level where you can really influence change and make improvements across site.
The successful candidate will be a degree qualified chemical engineer or chemist by trade and have worked their way up into a plant management or senior chemical process engineering position. You will have experience of plant improvements, health and safety and improving product quality. Any experience of Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma qualifications are highly desired.
Your role will be to manage one of the sites several plants. You will be responsible for improving key processes across site including plant reliability, product quality, material consumption and costs. In this role you will have no direct line management responsibilities but you will have the support of the QHSE, engineering and production department. You will need to be proactive in your ability to liaise with different departments and implement change.
The company are well established in their industry and can provide custom manufacturing to their global customers in the agricultural, agrochemical and chemical industries.
* Total Management of the plant.
* Improving plant performance across site.
* Monitoring raw material consumption.
* Implementing Lean manufacturing techniques.
* Liaising with heads of key departments inc. Engineering & QHSE.
* Reporting to Head of Operations.
The Plant Manager:
* Degree qualified Chemical Engineer.
* Previous plant improvement/ manufacturing management experience.
* Confident in influencing change at a senior level.
* Six Sigma Back belt or Lean qualifications highly desired.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'