One of the UK’s leading providers in their field of Agriculture are looking to expand their team within their main production facility. My client is looking to recruit a Plant Machinist and requires an adaptable, flexible and conscientious individual with a background in either Maintenance, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering or a similar.
Key duties are as follows, but will not be limited to;
• Receiving product promptly and working to business timescales
• Set programming to operate functions of production process
• Maintenance and cleaning of production machinery
• Take/ record samples of product
• Liaise with subsequent departments to uphold the standards and efficiencies of the business
As a Plant Machinist you will have the following attributes in order to undertake this position;
• Good attention to detail with a high level of dexterity
• You will also poses a methodical and thorough approach to work
• You must be a professional communicator both written and verbal
• You must have the ability to pick up new tasks and systems with ease
• Complete relevant documentation to company standards
• Have previous proven experience in a similar role
• Work alongside a knowledgeable and diverse team of colleagues
• Full training will be provide in line with company standards, full completion of this can take approx. 2 years.
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am-4pm, however due to the nature of the business you will also be required to work long hours and weekends at peak season. For your dedication to the position you will be greatly rewarded with a competitive salary with fantastic benefits.
If you feel this is the right position for your then please contact Kellie Poole with an up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job