Position: Plant & HGV Workshop Manager
Location: Pontyclun, South Wales
Salary: £40,000-45,000 (DOE)
A Group of Companies based in South Wales who provide a One Stop shop to the Civils and Construction Sector are on the market seeking a Workshop Manager to oversee the Maintenance and Repairs on their fleet of HGV and Plant including but not limited to Dumpers, Rollers and Excavators. The workshop is based in South Wales.
They have a proven track record across all their divisions proving very successful and working with a range of Industry Leading Contractors.
They are looking for a Heavy Goods Workshop Manager to oversee operations of their workshop in South Wales, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead and motivate workshop staff ensuring they are aware of their individual objectives, are competent to achieve them and their performances are monitored, realistically assessed and improved where appropriate
- Maintain plant and vehicles to comply with documented service requirements
- Ensuring road worthiness and regulatory compliance always
- Control and maintenance of all Plant, HGV and other machinery as requires
- Ensure workshop staff receive the appropriate training and development
They are looking for an experienced Workshop Manager although would consider an experienced Fitter with an excellent understanding of heavy plant machinery ranging from excavators, rollers, dumpers, loaders and HGV's looking to take the next step in their career.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of carrying out supervisor or equivalent within the plant industry
- Ability to work with people at all levels in the business
- Relevant Qualifications preferred
- People management skills and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and fault finding
- Decision making and delegating
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
- Plant & HGV Workshop Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'