Plant / HGV Fitter
£28k- 35k + Bonus
Plant / HGV Fitter to work on a variety of modern equipment including 1T - 30T Excavators, Dozers, Dump Trucks, Tippers & Road Sweepers, the position is mobile & workshop based from the Leicester depot with a fully equipped van supplied.
Working hours are 50 per week 7.30 -18.00 Monday - Friday with some over time available depending on work load.
We are looking for experienced engineers who want to better themselves. You will provide top level service on our range of Equipment and machinery with a primary focus on keeping the machinery in peak operating condition through scheduled maintenance, repairs and inspections. A key element to this role will be the supporting of the depots in your region with the Technical issues and higher level support.
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve customer reports of technical problems with equipment
- Service a wide variety of machines both on and off site
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Good customer service skills
- Ensure compliance with relevant procedures when repairing and inspecting equipment
- Ensure work/personal equipment complies with all safety standards
- All Engineers must ensure that their own tools are safe and legal to use.
- Ability to service a wide range of plant machines
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems.
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Ability to work without supervision
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be considered to work for one of the leaders in the Plant industry then please forward your cv to Nathan Woakes on or .
We are looking to set up interviews and move this very soon so please act quick and apply!
Proactive Technical recruitment are leaders within the field of Plant Recruitment. With over 20 years experience of working within the field and also 20 + years recruitment experience we truly are specialists within this market.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.