The Plant Fitter will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance to include Hydraulic, Electrical and Mechanical service and repair.
General duties include:
- Repair, maintain and refurbish bin lifting equipment.
- Carry out fabrication and welding when required
- Fit Pumps, rewiring.
Plant Fitter Essential Requirements:
- The successful applicant MUST have have a strong background in either Plant / RCV / HGV servicing and repair. The successful applicant will also have industry recognised qualifications (City & Guilds or NVQ Level Two or Three)
- TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED BY MY CLIENT ON THEIR PRODUCT
Plant Fitter Desirable requirements:
- It would be beneficial but not essential if the successful applicant had the following skills and attributes: Previous experience as a service engineer on RCV's, qualifications in electronics and hydraulics, qualifications in chassis repair and maintenance.
The hours of work for the successful Plant Fitter will be 7:30am - 4pm Monday - Friday. The Successful Plant Fitter will earn a basic salary of £26,157 and with overtime have the potential to earn £31,000+.
To apply for this exciting and unique Plant Fitter employment opportunity with this industry leading employer, please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Tom at Kemp Recruitment on (BT Local Rate) for further information.