Groomfield Recruitment are working on behalf of their prestigious and expanding client based in Loughborough. We are looking for a Plant Engineering Compliance Engineer.
12-month maternity contract
£16.90 per hour
37.5 Hours per week
- To ensure GMP/EHS regulatory compliance is met by the Plant Engineering Group with respect to its associated areas of responsibility (i.e. facilities, utilities and equipment)
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creation and Maintenance of regulatory documents and the control of associated processes and procedures.
- Compliance with Change control (CMR and ECC) and the creation, update, submission and Maintenance of related documents.
- Coordination and supervision of GMP service providing contractors, including the collation, checking and filing of all of the GMP data that they produce. (eg Verification of NVP data and ensuring it is correctly entered on Env.DB, Ensure CAPP data is within spec of BODs, and ensure QIRs are raised if necessary, NVP for compressed gases etc). Ensuring documented compliance control of associated Contractor GMP processes.
- Regulatory, customer and internal audit support, including collating and presenting drawings, documents and data.
- Raise and complete QIRs, CAPAs (eMatrix and SAP) and all associated documents on behalf of the Department
- Collating and reporting Plant Engineering Compliance Data to daily Tier 2 meeting and Monthly QA Review
- This job also requires performing other duties as assigned.
- Education: A recognised Engineering/Technical Qualification
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years working in a GMP regulated industry including experience within a Quality role
- Knowledge: GMP related regulations, Environmental, Health & Safety standards, 3M engineering standards, Related 3M systems, processes and procedures.
Skills and Abilities
Good interpersonal & team working skills, able to develop documentation or recording systems, highly PC literate (MS Office, Enovia and SAP). Excellent collation and interpretation of detailed data
*Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful*
- Plant Engineering