Our client is looking to recruit a Plant Engineering Co-ordinator to be based in Carlisle.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a package including company pension scheme and uniform.
The Plant Engineering Co-ordinator role includes:
Responsible for the Planning and Co-ordination of Inspections and Repairs, ensuring maintenance records are kept up to date including requirements by VOSA & maintenance plans.
What will I be responsible for?
• Ensure all calibrations, statutory inspections, routine services and pre hires are planned and carried out in a timely manner, all records are updated on Insphire and the plant maintenance data-base in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Ensure that the plant maintenance data-base is kept up to date and outstanding work and defects are closed out in a timely manner.
• Produce various reports using Insphire & maintenance data-base including service due dates and safety critical reports.
• Ensure all machine files are kept up to date.
• To assist and implement any additional controls and procedures to ensure a smooth day to day operations of the maintenance department.
• Ensure all returned plant is inspected and any damages captured and costs identified.
• Ensuring all repair work necessary as a result of customer damage is recorded and paperwork is raised to ensure customer is charged appropriately.
• Assist with the Continuous improvement of team operations and share new ideas in order to improve both individual and team skills.
• Assist management in achieving and implementing industry & company standards preparing & assisting in audits both internal & external.
• Obtain prices from suppliers and liaising with the plant maintenance and Innovation manager before requesting from the plant office & suppliers all parts necessary to carry out repairs.
• To support all workshop staff where necessary.
• To ensure the review of plant and HGV maintenance plans are carried out annually.
• Responsible for arranging third parties to carry out statutory inspections of machines, attachments and LLE.
• Ensure the maintenance and innovation P&L is up to date.
• Ensure the update of the Plant upgrade plan on a weekly basis.
• Responsible for the client updates on progress of any external Engineering works in a timely and efficient manner.
The Successful Plant Engineering Co-ordinator will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Three to five years’ experience in the planning and services of plant and equipment coupled with inputting and extracting data from computer systems.
Quality, service, performance and sustainability are key values inherent to this UK Superbrand, which also counts exemplary employment and environmental practices among its core principles.
Consequently this brand has been recognised as a Business Superbrand for nine consecutive years.
With more than 1000 employees across five divisions, the people are at the heart of the business and the key to its successful growth.
In return you will receive a competitive package depending on experience.
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week plus overtime as required.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please click on the link and send your CV TODAY!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job