Plant Controller - Bristol
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working for one of our key clients, to recruit an interim Plant Controller where you will be working for an award-winning, successful multi-site business.
This role, initially for 12 months, is required due to a recent promotion of the existing individual, and our client is seeking a Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA) with comparable and recent experience, ideally within a similar market (FMCG, Manufacturing or Food etc.)#
You will work very closely with the various local and national sites, and you will be a member of the Site Leadership Team, so it is essential that you are able to communicate well at all levels, and drive improvement and processes.
Your role as a Plant Controller will be to provide financial reporting for their Plant, and provide financial support to the various managers and the business through finance business partnering - and your duties will include:
- Ensuring that actual costs are recovered within reported product costs
- Performing variance analysis - ensuring that they are identified, investigated and actioned accordingly
- Stock management and reporting, including stock reconciliations
- Budget cost preparation
- Product and Process costing - ensuring that all labour and direct overheads reflect the true cost of manufacture
- Ensuring all reporting deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Travelling between the local sites, depending on meeting requirements
The successful Plant Controller will offer:
- Qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- The ability to manager workloads, and to prioritise and to meet deadlines
- Superb IT skills and potentially SAP experience
- A great eye for detail, combined with understanding of continuous improvement
- Has the ability to understand a complex supply chain and associated costs
This is a really superb opportunity to work with one of the worlds leading FMCG businesses as a Plant Controller. There will be long term opportunities for the successful candidate, and ideally you will be available to start at fairy short notice.
Please contact me for further details of this Plant Controller role and a full job specification. Please note that due to the location of the role, and the requirements of travelling between the local sites, it is essential that you are a car owner with a full and clean driving license.
- Qualified CIMA
- Plant Accountant; Cost Accountant; Qualified ACCA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'