38,000 to 45,000 PER ANNUM
Based in Widnes
Our Client, a leading chemical manufacturer company, based in Widnes are looking for interim cover in their QA department working with the quality team.
- Maintain critical and analytical analysis capability and the production of timely and accurate data to plant operations and growth projects.
- Perform site related surveillance audits for existing SOP's, methods, raw materials, products and services based on appropriate requirements. Write audit reports and recommend corrective actions.
- Be an active member of business growth process. Directly participate on or assign staff to be quality representatives on cross functional project execution teams. Develop, implement and validate analytical methodology in support of product development and customer specifications.
- Develop, write and execute qualification and validation protocols for new and existing methods and equipment as required including coordination of method implementation, transfer and validation.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have a Minimum of a masters degree in Analytical Chemistry Sciences
- Leadership experience to include the management of methods development scientists and quality control scientist and technicians. Laboratory administration a must.
- Have experience working in analytical chemisty
If you are all interested in this position please contact me on our number is 24 Hours though our normal office hours are 09:00 to 17:30
Not for you?? Hexagon Recruitment has 100's of immediate opportunities for production, warehouse, driving, logistics and engineering staff across the region. To discuss further, please call us on