I am recruiting for an experienced Plant Buyer in Cwmbran. This is a worldwide organisation that is the worlds largest manufacturing company in it's industry and invests in growing and developing its workforce. At the forefront of their industry they have established an excellent reputation for their manufacturing techniques and quality of products.
- Lead all procurement activity
- Play an active role in continuous improvement
- Contribute towards the purchasing process
- Strategic and tactical purchasing as required
- Processing purchase requisitions and managing queries
- Appraisal of existing and candidate key supplier capabilities
- Managing tendor process including preparation / issue of requests for quotes and appraisal of supplier offers
- Analysis of purchasing data
- Monitoring and managing stock levels using SAP
- Progressing and expediting purchase orders
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports
- Procurement Experience is essential
- Experience or Pre and Post Tender Procurement activities
- Attained or working towards CIPS accreditation
- High level of experience in using SAP
- Experience in managing stock levels for production materials
- Awareness of lean manufacturing and CI techniques
- Experience of being part of a management team
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'