Are you an experienced Mobile Tyre Fitter looking for your next career move?
Do you have an interest in specialist vehicles?
We are looking for a Plant and Forklift Tyre Fitter to go mobile and work remotely from a van, within a defined portfolio of customers, to replace and service specialist tyres and also carry out roadside breakdowns out of hours.
You will manage your portfolio of customers to ensure every specialist opportunity is maximised and market share is increased.
As part of your role, you will also undertake the duties of a Mobile Tyre Fitter as required, including truck and van tyre fitting.
- Predominately field based
- Replace and service specialist tyres and complete associated paperwork
- Build strong relationships with our customers and be their first point of contact for any queries
- Carry out roadside breakdown call-outs, if required, this can sometimes be in unsociable hours
- Participate in the standby/call-out rota and/or work a shift pattern if required
- Drive sales of our products and services to increase revenue
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction by delivering outstanding customer service
Enthusiastic and committed to delivering outstanding customer care, you will have the ability to work independently, showing initiative.
The ability to fit a range of tyres to all specialist vehicle types including agricultural, construction, industrial pneumatic, solid and light earthmover is preferable, however we are willing to provide training if you have a desire to work in this sector.
This role requires a full, valid UK driving licence.
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus
- 25 days’ holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- 40 hours a week
- Generous flexible pension scheme, including life assurance
- Award winning training and development with IMI qualifications
- Employee discount
- Uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Refer a friend scheme
- Plus a fantastic range of voluntary benefits including childcare vouchers, paycare 4work healthcare plan, discounted eye care, cycle2work, offers from major high street brands including holidays, restaurants and shopping
ATS Euromaster Ltd is one of the country’s leading tyre and vehicle maintenance providers. We operate approximately 330 centres, more than 700 service vans and employ almost 2,300 people across Great Britain.
For over 50 years we have been providing an honest and expert service to businesses and communities across the country. Our purpose is to keep our customers on the move and provide outstanding customer care in the process.
Health and Safety is our top priority - we were the first in the industry to be endorsed by both SAFEContractor and the Contractors’ Health and Safety Scheme (CHAS). We’ve also received a Gold Award from The Royal Society for the Protection of Accidents (RoSPA) for the last four years.
Specialise your career at ATS Euromaster.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'