Plant and Facilities Reliability Manager, c£30,000, Harrogate
An established manufacturer based in Harrogate is recruiting for a 'Plant and Facilities Reliabiltiy Manager to manage their Plant and Facilities Reliability Team.
To be considered you should have worked in a similar position, or be an experienced Maintenance Manager looking for a new challenge. You should possess excellent administrative and organisation skills to ensure that plant uptime remains high, and that equipment and facilities and work/maintenance processes are of an excellent standard. You will thrive on motivating and leading your team and plant users to meet and share the company vision and values.
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Proven excellence and thoroughness in documenting and recording work and equipment activities.
- Expertise in managing the execution of world class maintenance practices within a manufacturing environment.
- A positive "can-do" approach.
- Good communication skills with both engineers, experts, auditors and directors.
- Technical competence to allow informed decisions to be made.
- Full clean driving license.
- Time served engineering apprenticeship or HND (Electrical/mechanical/process engineering)
- Experience in 5s / 6s concepts.
- Managing and exceeding KPIs.
- A proven track record in change management and improving team performance.
- A proven track record in Problem Solving and experience in different approaches such as 5Y, Fishbone.
- Knowledge and track record of working in a challenging environment & resolving multiple tasks & initiatives simultaneously.
- A proven track record of contractor management.
- Sets high standards & a real drive for improvement and making tomorrow better than today.
- A successful track record in delivering reliability projects & project management .
- Experience of Risk Assessment, MSD, PUWER generation and review.
- Experience of Auditing (Process/Quality/Environmental).
- Understanding of ATEX implications/assessment/controls.
The successful candidates can expect to receive a highly competitive package including:
- Company pension plan
- Private Health care
- Life assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 23 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Maintenance Managers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job