Our Clienthas an exciting opportunity to join them as a Planning & Property Development Graduate. Our Client is located in slick offices in the heart of Nottingham City Centre. Looking to appoint a recent graduate, who's keen to further their skills and knowledge within the business. Predominately focused within The East Midlands region, offering nationwide coverage.
Recently graduated in one of the following?
- Property Development & Planning
- Town & Country Planning
- Real Estate Planning
- Planning, Regeneration & Development
- Real Estate Management with Business Experience
Fast learner, articulate, outstanding communicational skills both written and in person.
Essentials: Enthusiastic, self motivated, ambitious and keen to build a successful career.
Assist the planning team in managing aspects of the work from identifying new development opportunities and local plan promotion to securing planning permission for Rural & Urban Sectors Including: Residential, Education, Commercial Office, Retail & Agriculture.
- Attending client meetings
- Shadowing Directors
- Liaising with sub-consultants (by telephone, email and in person)
- Arranging & attending project team meetings
- Preparing reports, planning statements, design & access statements, local plan representations, etc
- Monitoring & progressing of current planning applications & planning appeals
- Preparing & submitting planning appeals (written reps, informal hearings and public inquiries)
- Planning research
- Preparing fee proposals & advice notes/letters
- General administration associated with all of the above
(Previous experience of working in a planning positions is beneficial however not essential)
Company Car available (Year 2).
- Graduate Level
- Town Planner
- Graduate Planner
- Graduate in Property Development & Planning
- Graduate in Town & Country Planning