Planning Officer l Central Buckinghamshire
I am working with a Local Authority based in Central Buckinghamshire who have an exciting new role available for a Planning Officer to join their busy planning team. This team continue to provide high quality planning advice and guidance to a growing range of clients throughout the region.
The successful candidate will be a Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (MRTPI) and will hold a Degree and/or Masters in Town Planning or a similar relevant discipline. You will have strong working knowledge of the planning sector, including local and national policy and legislation. You will demonstrate direct development management experience as well as experience managing and delivering a broad range of planning projects and applications.
In return for your hard work, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package along with the chance to take an exciting next step in your career. You will join a friendly and dynamic team and a company who continue to invest in their staff through ongoing training and professional development.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Support the Development Management team to continue delivering high quality services to clients throughout the region
- Build long-lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Contribute to the delivery of a range of the Council's current objectives, including their local plan
- Work on a strategic projects and applications of varying scales and complexities
- Work closely with colleagues, providing advice and guidance to more junior team members when necessary
- Broaden their planning knowledge and show a willingness to continue developing in their career
For more information or for further vacancies within the Planning sector, please contact Gemma Seaman of Penguin Recruitment directly on . Alternatively you can send an email and we'll call you back. Emails to:
- local authority
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'