Central Planning Office Co-Ordinator - Freight Forwarding - Dartford - £24K
A market leading freight forwarder is seeking a Planning Co-Ordinator to join their Head Office team based in Dartford in coordinating all of the road transportation of there import and export shipments.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Central point of contact delivering excellent service providing accurate information to clients
- Arrange the transport of import and export shipments ensuring all jobs correctly shipped, processed and delivered to schedule
- Liaising with relevant departments to control the loading and receiving of shipments
- Arrange international shipping and transport documentation
- Monitor progress of movements and resolve problems which could contribute to delays
- Plan Loads in most time and cost effective manner
- Previous working experience in a planning role for a freight forwarder
- Understanding of Customs Regulation
- Understanding of dangerous goods rules
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job