****PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A 12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY****
Pact are delighted to be supporting this FTSE 100 organisation in their search for an experienced Planning & MI Analyst to join its back-office operation.
The Planning & MI Analyst will be responsible for providing resource planning, forecasting and operational MI to achieve service level performance and appropriate allocation of resource within designated operational areas, helping drive efficiency and ensure that the services provided are delivered to the highest standards.
- Development and delivery of MI - ensuring accurate and timely operational MI on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Scheduling of resource - maximising availability to meet the forecast work demand
- Forecasting - analysis of historical data and recent trends to accurately predict inflows of work, promote performance improvement and cost efficiencies
- Medium and long-term planning - to assist in budgeting and business planning process
- Engage with key stakeholders to gain buy in to the value of the planning and forecasting function
- Develop and use people analytics to ensure assumptions made in the forecasting are as accurate as possible
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Strong experience in resource planning and the principles and methodology behind it
- An understanding of business drivers and analysis of historical data to create accurate demand forecasts and then present these clearly and concisely to team managers
- Good communication skills and the ability to build rapport and influence through regular team meetings
- Analysis of historical data and recent trends and an understanding of the work undertaken by each team to make decisions on forecast volumes
- Effective questioning skills to ensure a thorough understanding of the needs of each team and how the forecasting and scheduling process should be managed for them
- Good planning and MI skills within Excel
If you would like to register your interest in this opportunity with Pact Recruit, please forward your CV via the link provided. Thanks!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job