My client based in Nottinghamshire are looking to recruit an experienced Planning Manager to oversee the management of order scheduling and production planning for a number of manufacturing sites globally Inc. Production scheduling, capacity planning, demand reviews, S&OP and inventory management.
My client are a market-leader within the FMCG industry and use innovation, R&D and a global structure which enables them to stay ahead of the competition. They operate in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and their diverse products are used in a variety of different industries.
The main purpose of the Planning Manager role is the management of order scheduling and production planning for 5 sites globally. Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining site capacity plans and generation of longer term view
- Supporting demand reviews through monthly S&OP process
- Supervision of production scheduling & lead-time management to achieve company objectives for OTIF in all areas
- Report generation and maintenance for key performance metrics: OTIF, Plan Adherence, Capacity, Utilisation Percentage and Inventory levels
- Inventory management through stock turn analysis, safety stock and producing to forecast in order to maintain stocks at target levels
- Maintenance of a production plan that reduces downtime and utilises machine efficiencies
- Management of a team of 4 Planners.
The successful candidate for the role of Planning Manager based in Nottinghamshire, will have extensive experience within a manufacturing planning role and direct customer service experience. You will have experience with MRP/ERP systems and Preactor knowledge would be advantageous.
You will be effective at managing people and processes, alongside strong stakeholder management and the ability to react quickly and positively to change. Team management experience would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will be offered c. £35,000 - £40,000 plus package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job