Following a comprehensive evaluation of the business structure, systems and processes they are now looking to appoint a Senior Supply Chain professional to oversee end-to-end planning with a team of five direct reports. The role will have overall responsibility across production planning, capacity planning, material scheduling and S&OP planning.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a key role within a market leading organisation with the scope to make positive and influential changes. The successful incumbent will need to be able to demonstrate experience of making business critical decisions at a senior level. Prior experience of introducing CI / LEAN processes would also be highly advantageous.
Some of the key duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
- Co-ordinate Supply management meetings and S&OP activities
- Adjust plans weekly in accordance with customer demand
- Manage overall material control function, ensuring accuracy of stock availability and safety stock levels
- Identify areas of improvement by monitoring and analysing the existing supply management system
- Developing a range of relevant KPIs
- Implement vendor management system to maximise supplier performance
I would be interested in speaking with professionals who hold the following skills and experience:
- Preferably educated to Degree level
- A minimum of four years' experience within a Supply Chain / Planning Management role
- Experience of working within a target driven manufacturing environment
- Confident in the use of MRP systems and Excel
- Proven ability to implement new processes and procedures
- Highly organised with first-rate analytical skills
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
Elevation Procurement & Supply Chain is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment focusing on purchasing, sourcing, supply chain and management roles in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job