Our client has a vacancy for a Planning Manager working on the development of great solutions to help clients become more successful. Working with account teams and business development, the focus is to understand the requirements of clients, scope the solution and develop presentations that make them stand out from competitors.
It’s a fast-moving environment - as a member of the Planning Team you’ll have the chance to develop your strategic thinking, creativity and commercial awareness. You’ll need to love deadlines, thrive on multi-tasking and get a kick out of pushing the boundaries.
Reporting to the Head of Planning you’ll focus on the production of tender responses and pitch documents. The Planning manager will:
- work with New Business and the Account teams to determine client need and the best approach
- scope the solutions based on the current product portfolio and maximise added value to clients
- work with internal teams (IT, creative) to provide a cohesive solution
- write the pitch documents and presenting in agreed formats
- attend client meetings and pitches as required
- hand-over won business to account team and provide a point of reference during launch
- ideally already working as an account manager/executive within a marketing company - operating campaigns, developing ideas for new activity, reporting on outcomes
- ideally able to demonstrate a passion for their work -someone who can demonstrate enthusiasm to pitches and tenders
- you’ll need to be an innovator and ready to challenge -solutions need to be best in class and that means how they think, creative approach the application of products and how they deliver the pitch document
- you’ll need to be confident in working with other people within the organisation as well as clients and suppliers. They often have very short deadlines so it’s important that you are able to establish great relationships.
- you’ll need a sense of humour, a determination to get the job done and the ability to maintain your cool under pressure.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job