Planning Manager - Residential Developer
South/West Midlands - role can be home based
Permanent position - Salary circa £50,000 plus package
My client is a niche residential developer based in the west midlands. They are known for their high-quality homes and activity in the social housing space. The business is an award-winning organisation who have a track-record for innovation.
The company is entrepreneurial in nature and work all over the midlands and the south of the country. The position can be home based and offers a flexible working environment.
You will be reporting to the Development Director. You will have regular access to the Board and will contribute to all matters relating to the planning process. The main duties are below;
- Give Guidance on perspective new developments and advise the business on all planning related matters.
- Work with internal teams to appraise and prepare sites.
- Optimise all future sites to give the best overall performance for the business.
- Take a lead role in managing relationships on all local authority matters.
- Manage relationships with relevant planning consultancies.
The role needs a planning expert. We need a candidate that can work in an environment that changes quickly and where you will need to contribute fully to the business.
You will be a chartered planning professional who has extensive experience working for either a developer or a local authority. What is important is that you have an in-depth knowledge of planning process and you can translate that into the goals of each potential site.
The role can be based from home or the office. You will be required to travel on a regular basis, but you will be given the freedom and responsibility to work flexibly.