Our client are a large and successful food manufacturer based in the UK. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Planning Manager in Hull.
This role requires an experienced candidate who can effectively manage a team whilst having the responsibility for determining the production capacity.
- Lead capacity planning activities to ensure targets are met
- Review planning and production data and trends
- Manage and coach a high performing team
- Ensure MRP and ERP data is correct at all levels
- Strong knowledge of ERP and Microsoft packages
- Experience within the Food Industry (preferably long shelf life products)
- Previous managerial experience
- Confident individual with a 'can do’ attitude
What’s on offer?
- Salary of £40-50k
- Monday - Friday
- Occasional travel to different sites
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
- Food Manufacturing
- Management Skills
- ERP Software