Urgent vacancy for a Planning Engineer! Apply here today!
A leading Construction and Engineering consultancy are seeking an experienced Planning Engineer to join their well established Aviation team. You will have the opportunity to work within a multidisciplinary team alongside expert professionals in the field.
We are seeking a Planning Engineer with relevant hands-on experience of Primavera (P6) and with good knowledge of reporting functions.
- P6 experience
- Degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- MSProject and ASTA Powerpoint knowledge ideally
- Construction experience, ideally within the Aviation sector
- Knowledge of NEC3
- Coordination of input into the programme from the Construction team and taking the "lead" on programme development
- Ensuring the production of up to date programmes throughout the duration of projects
- Reviewing Construction progress with input from the project team and producing reports as necessary
- Highlight areas of concern with regard to construction progress and review mitigation measures with the Project team; including compensation events, the cause and effect that this will have
- Assist Project Managers as directed with planning related matters and attend meetings as required with project teams and clients
- Evaluation of tender documents in order to build detailed tender programmes specifying time and resource requirements
- Liaise with members of the commercial team during the tender process as required and coordinate their input into planning matters
- Competitive salary and great benefits package
- Social, young vibrant team
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- planning engineer/ aviation/ NEC/ P6/ planner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job