Successful Civil Engineering company are looking for an experienced and qualified Planning Engineer to join one of their projects based in Rainham, Essex. Salary up to £40,000 for right person.
The candidate is responsible for managing the project programme, in conjunction with the senior management team, the planner will undertake the following elements within the role:
- Experience with the development of complex, infrastructure and integrated building services systems as part of construction development projects.
- Implementing the planning process throughout the project.
- Create and maintain robust logically linked, cost & resource loaded programme in Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Maintaining Client expectations from programme point view.
- Ensure comprehensive programme updates are produced and that this is reviewed by the team before it is submitted
- Carrying out regular programme reviews and ensuring contractual obligations are in place.
- Primavera P6 qualification with extensive practical experience.
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision making ability
- Organisational skills
- Procedural mindset
- Ability to prioritise
- Attention to detail
- Ability to analyse data and understand connections
- English Proficiency to Level C1 Advanced, for development of monthly report narratives.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings, models and specifications.
Please contact Bill at Taylor Hawkes for further information.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Primavera P6
- Project Planning
- Planning Engineer