The candidate is responsible for managing the project programme, in conjunction with the senior management team, the planner will undertake the following elements within the role:
- Experience with the development of complex, infrastructure and integrated building services systems as part of construction development projects.
- Implementing the planning process throughout the project.
- Create and maintain robust logically linked, cost & resource loaded programme in Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Maintaining Client expectations from programme point view.
- Ensure comprehensive programme updates are produced and that this is reviewed by the team before it is
- Carrying out regular programme reviews and ensuring contractual obligations are in
- Carrying out impact assessment and presenting delay programmes, short term cause & effect
- Keep close track of progress via look ahead & site daily reports.
- Assess and integrate sub-contractor programmes in line with scope and delivery of works.
- Carry out integration exercises in conjunction with Principal Contractor.
- Carry out planning duties for projects as requested by the project team members.
- Implementing the planning standards on the project programme.
- Carry out weekly updates on the programme based on actual progress achieved recorded on daily reports.
- Prepare / Submit 4 week, 3 month and 6 month look ahead programmes as necessary.
- Maintain a programme revision log for all changes to programme.
- Keep close track of agreed target cost and amend programme accordingly.
- Preparing programmes and progress narratives for updated programmes and monthly reports.
- Highlighting programme concerns with the project team and propose mitigations.
- Periodically issuing Earned Value & KPI analyses.
- The ability to communicate with clients and integrate programmes to present information at all levels.
- Performing / Overview EOT impacts for delay analysis as required.
- Recording and managing planning issues and escalating where necessary to the project team.
- Resolving cross-functional/multi discipline issues at planning level.
- Ensuring all additional works are incorporated into the programme.
Key dependencies are highlighted on programme and tracked regularly.
With experience in Mechanical and Electrical industries.
- Primavera P6