H9 Technical have an immediate requirement for a Planning Engineer on a new-build Green Energy Power Plant, based close to Port Talbot in South Wales.
This will be on a contract basis, expected to last in the region of 4-6 months (potential further projects around UK), with a competitive rate of pay on offer.
Your key duties will include:
- Managing the programme until project completion
- Liaise with both PC and sub-contractors
- Provide metrics/ reports to senior management
- Identify critical paths and key areas of programme slippage for possible mitigation
You should have the following profile:
- Experience of working on major construction projects, ideally within the Power Generation sector
- High level of competency with Primavera software (P6)
- Strong communicator
- Self-motivated and able to drive for results
Please respond to this advert ASAP and we will be in touch if your profile is suitable.
- Power Generation
- Primavera P6
- Project Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job