First contact for Planning and Resource function. Drives quality and productivity delivery within the operations ensuring clear measurement of improvements and overall consistent delivery of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Support the site management team in ensuring all environmental, safety and security policies are adhered to at all times.
Key Requirements & Tasks:
- Good Organisation Skills
- Use own initiative
- IT Literate
- Experience in using a WMS an advantage
- Experience in using email
- Experience in using standard office packages; word, excel etc.
- Numeracy Skills
- Able to problem solve by analysing data
- Confident working with data
- Effective Communication Skills
- Good written skills - emails, handover reports, reviews
- Confident in public speaking
- Ability to speak to people at all levels of the organisation
- Planning and communication of product building including creating instruction and setting priorities
- Regular interaction with customer to understand changing priorities and escalate any issues
- Daily resource planning to include all known factors (regular volumes, ad hoc tasks, holidays, absence) and subsequent liaison with agency providers to amend resource levels as required
- Maintaining a good working relationship with agency suppliers including involvement in regular reviews and ensuring sufficient inducted headcount are available
Experience within a planning, warehouse, production or logistics operation would be advantageous. Please contact Aaron Bowes for further information about joining this growing organisation.