Our Client has an exciting opportunity to join them as a Planning Consultant. Our Client is located in slick offices in the heart of Nottingham City Centre. Looking to appoint an individual who's keen to further their skills and knowledge within the business. Predominately focused within The East Midlands region, offering nationwide coverage.
Fast learner, articulate, outstanding communicational skills both written and in person.
Essentials: Enthusiastic, self motivated, ambitious and keen to build a successful career.
Assist the planning team in managing aspects of the work from identifying new development opportunities and local plan promotion to securing planning permission for Rural & Urban Sectors including:Residential, Education, Commercial Office, Retail & Agriculture.
- Attending client meetings
- Shadowing Directors
- Liaising with sub-consultants (by telephone, email and in person)
- Arranging & attending project team meetings
- Preparing reports, planning statements, design & access statements, local plan representations, etc
- Monitoring & progressing of current planning applications & planning appeals
- Preparing & submitting planning appeals (written reps, informal hearings and public inquiries)
- Planning research
- Preparing fee proposals & advice notes/letters
- General administration associated with all of the above
(Previous experience of working in planning positions is essential) Company Car available (Year 1/2 ).
This position would suit applicants from:
- Property Development & Planning
- Town & Country Planning
- Real Estate Planning
- Planning, Regeneration & Development
- Real Estate Management with Business Experience
If this sounds ideal for you, or perhaps you have a colleague looking for a new opportunity £150 Love to Shop voucher #perplacedcandidate
- Graduate Level
- Town Planner
- Graduate Planner
- Graduate in Property Development & Planning
- Graduate in Town & Country Planning