Are you in a planning role and seeking a new challenging position? Would you like to make a positive difference to clients with planning needs? We could have the role for you!
My client is a highly reputable, regional business providing a range of services with a well-known brand. They are one of the longest established firms in the West Country with an enviable reputation. They operate a supportive culture and have a unique opportunity to join their loyal team.
We are seeking a Planning & Development Consultant to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. Salary is highly competitive and dependent on experience.
The working environment is buoyant and pleasant and you are truly in charge of your own caseload and time.
The main duties includes;
- Initial feasibility assessments
- Pre-application engagement with Local Planning Authorities, local communities and other stakeholders
- The preparation, submission and promotion of planning applications
- Enforcement and appeal work
- Strategic planning and development plan promotion
- Management of own client base
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in all areas of planning
- Experience in commercial as well as residential planning (ideally)
- A strong aptitude for design
- Planning for listed buildings would be an advantage
- Strong client care skills
- Ability to manage own caseload
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced planner to join a leading company and develop within a pivotal road. This is a growing part of the business offering long term opportunities.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an employment agency for this role.
- Permanent Basis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job