This is a planning assistant role to work remotely with the senior planner for a manufacturing company. This prestigious company are looking for a dedicated and self-motivated person in this position to help the company establish their goals.
Expected duties will be:
- Review material master data by SKU, and submit change forms if needed
- Check storage locations by material numbers from SAP. Develop a list and submit changes if needed
- Pull safety stock information from SAP by material number for further evaluation and submit change forms if needed
- Pull lead times from system for further analysis and submit change forms if needed
- Extract Customer Specifications from system and develop an Excel file to understand CFR requirements
- Extract BOLs for all items and SAP for further evaluation and submit change forms if needed
- Evaluate SKU usage in SAP and submit change forms if needed
- Generate Stands Operations Procedures (SOPs) for transactions process
- Assist on re-designing of receiving practices for system maintenance
- Help with SAP training once system has been updated
- Other activities as required
This role will be for approximately 2 months, which may be extended if needed.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'