Electrocomponents Digital vision is to create a £1BN+ digital business at the heart of the group. The digital purpose is to digitally transform our business to provide an unrivalled digital experience for our customers and suppliers. We are committed to making the entire buying cycle easy and rewarding, including upfront research, finding and buying products and after-sales care, so that we unlock their full potential. This digital purpose is a key enabler to deliver the value propositions of both the Electronics and Industrial division.
The Planning Lead Assistant is responsible for operational management of the Planning Framework, Processes and Infrastructure within the Digital Marketing Agency, Digital Teams and key Client stakeholders - currently this is primarily the Hubs.
The role operates in a fast paced commercial environment of Marketing and Sales in a global matrix organisation.
A critical element of this role is to operationally ensure that the planning framework, including performance KPI's, closed loop processes, documentation and infrastructure is managed efficiently and proactively and is continually reviewed to meet business and stakeholder requirements.
The ongoing development, management and facilitation of a 2 way communication and engagement network is vital - strong client/customer focus is essential.
The role also supports the Strategic Planning Manager in the development of planning principles and processes including introduction of best practice.
It is also key in orchestrating relationship between the Demand and Supply Team within the wider Planning and Digital Teams and also key client groups.
An approach of continuous improvement is essential to optimise and lead efficiency and effectiveness.
- Lead the operational management and deployment of Planning Frameworks and Infrastructure within the Digital Marketing Agency and Client stakeholders.
- Oversee successful 'on time and efficient' planning principles and processes and ensure that they are regularly reviewed and refreshed demonstrating best practice through methods of continuous improvement.
- Monitor, create and report on Planning Framework performance KPIs - quality, timeliness, customer focus being key.
- Build and maintain strong and proactive relationships with key stakeholders, primarily within Digital and key client groups
- Manage multiple concurrent activities, this may involve 3rd party agencies and vendors.
- Trouble shoot issues early and effectively
- Identify, lead and manage change through relevant continuous improvement methodologies.
- Previous experience gained in a similar position
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Proven record in Project Management
- Ability to demonstrate passion and infuse other with that passion - foster collaboration
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts and experience of working with marketing and sales teams.
- Sound communication and networking skills with the proven ability to work across multiple functions and geographies in a matrix organisation
- Analytical skills set, a keen eye for detail with the ability to see the bigger picture
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Proven ability to identify and drive change through methods of continuous improvement
- CI training - Green Belt training/certification
- Project Management Qualification (APM, Prince etc.)
- People Management - coaching, influencing
- Agile methodologies - awareness
- Experience in Client Facing environments
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Digital account manager